NCC competition - round 3
Common answers – NCC style
For round 3, we have once again a “common answers” like series of questions. For each question, you get as many points as there are people with that answer. That means you get at least 1 point for each answer as at least you have that answer. It doesn’t matter whether the answer is correct or wrong. What counts is how popular the answer is. Here are the questions:
1. What prevented the Riddler from posting earlier?
c. a one year old girl
d. a computer crash
2. Who will win this year’s competition?
3. Who is your favorite NCCI?
4. Who will have posted most messages in NCC at the end of the year?
5. What SysOp will have posted most messages in NCC at the end of the year?
As always, send your answers only by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Send your answer before next Monday.
The [COLOR="Red"]real[/COLOR] Riddler
Don't mess with him or he will mess with you