Hello all, hopefully I am putting this post in the correct place.

We have a Sonicwall SSL-VPN 2000. We are able to succesfully log people in using LDAP against our Netware 6.5 server.

The probelm we are having is that when a user succesfully connects to the VPN and clicks on the the red "N" to run their login script it does not work. First it would not find the tree, so I replaced the tree name with the IP address of one of our servers. After that it found the tree but when it ran the login script it would not map any drives. The error is "The specified server is unknown", followed by "The following drive mapping operation could not be completed".

In testing, in our login script if I replace the server name with the IP address of the server it seems to work. Example:

MAP H:=FS-CORP1\VOL1:STAFF\IS\FRANKTEST (THIS LINE DOES NOT WORK)
MAP I:=10.254.0.19\VOL1:STAFF\IS\FRANKTEST (THIS LINE DOES WORK)

The resulting output looks like this:
FS-CORP1
LOGIN-LGNWNT32.DLL-890: The specified server is unknown.
LOGIN-LGNWNT32.DLL-430: The following drive mapping operation could not be completed.
[H:=FS-CORP1\VOL1:STAFF\IS\FRANKTEST]
The error code was 8884.
Authenticating to server FS-CORP1.
Drive I: = FS-CORP1_VOL1.PHL_SERVERS.:STAFF\IS\FRANKTEST \

We have some very long login scripts and I don't want to have to go through and modify all the server names with IP address.

Last note, it works fine for some people!! Even if I leave the tree name in, it logs them in and maps all their drives. Anyone shed any light on something I may be missing.

Thanks,
Frank.