We recently updated our imaging server from NW 6.5 SP6 to SP7. I have done several images after the update without incident. The other day I rebooted our server and imaging has been slow and pegging the CPU. Nothing else has changed other then the SP7 update. This server has imaged workstations issue free for about 2 years.

We are running ZFD 7.0. I can certainly begin the patching process to 7.1 and then the HP2 but as this is a production system (handles DNS / DHCP, our NAL applications, and GroupWise LDAP request) it would have to wait for more then a week.

Does anyone have any thoughts as to what may be going on and what I might be able to do in order to resolve this? Imaging takes about 4 times as long and I currently can't do it due to the server getting hit so hard. I have looked all over for a new IMGSERV.NLM but haven't found one. The one we have is dated 8/1/2005 and I'm assuming that maybe the SP1 update will install a newer version? I searched the downloaded SP1 update and I don't see the IMGSERV.NLM. I found the updated preboot NLM's.