We have two trees.
Friday I removed a nw6sp5 server from vblo tree. It had been replaced by a nw65sp5 server January 4th.
At another office location, in the same tree, I installed a nw65sp6 server. I downed the existing nw6sp5 server at this location. It hasn't been removed from the vblo tree. Just powered off.
I have users from both offices that can't find the vblo tree. They only can see the vbis tree.
The only way the user can find the vblo tree and log in, is if I remove the SCOPE and Directory agent from the Service Location tab on the Novell client.
There is something missing but can't figure out what.
Everything has a default route.
The slp.cfg is correct.