HI All,

Done the new Dedicated ifolder server, in lab worked 100%, now installed edir on live server cauze i need this for ifolder 3.6 right...and i have redo this on the live system 4 times now...

First look web admin and web login looks good no problems accept maybe a bit slow.....BUT after the Ldap Sync took place (pointing to the local LDAP on server as directory server.......it really becoms sluggish..but this is still fine is only us admins that see this...
No the fun part...install the client on a few test users now and it all are about the same ...when you need to setup fisrt time, it askes you for your crednetials, and the ifolder server dns name etc...ones a users click to connect it sists theier for ever, now on some only 2 out of 5, it goes thru asking for the deafult ifolder, which you do and looks relative alright....the other test users...after even londer comes with an error of cleint could not connect..on details it tell you time out......BUT now when i go to the accounts of the ifolder client i can see the details their, but not logged in...again put the details in AND select as default...it now seems fine and directory starts to sync...!!!??? please help....i went thru almost all the version of ifolder and this is the first time i have issue with it even from the install??

Some more info that might help...if i want to remove my account from the ifolder server i get a funny error, maybe this helps?..

"Object reference not set to an instance of an object"