I have a Netware 6.0 server with the majority of my Iprint activity assoicated with the Broker and Manager on it. I also have a Netware 6.5 server (OES) with a Broker and manager. I have two issues/ questions

1. I have a lot of printers with drivers that were entered on the Netware 6.0 server using Imanager 1.x version which doesn't have XP and Win2000 separated. When I use IManager 2.5 on one of my 6.5 servers, those drivers appear under Win2000 even though they are overwelmingly installed on WinXP. I am experiencing problems getting drivers to attach to a printer when I am setting it up. For printers that use the older drivers that were entered using imanger 1.x, I have to create them on the old server using 1.x imanager. If I were to upgrade the iManager on my 6.0 server to 2.x what would happen to all of those drivers that were entered into the broker under the 1.x imanager?

2. We are going to upgrade those servers to Netware 6.5 (OES) this summer. The same problem above will exist then, Is there anything I can do to make the transition better?