I've found many variations of this problem in various threads on this forum but no solutions!

- Mixed edirectory / active directory setup, accounts are sync'd from ED to AD via DirXML 2.0
- Windows 2003 SP2 Terminal Server, configured as a backup domain controller
- Novell Client 4.91 SP4 is installed on the clients and Terminal Server, but initial Novell logon is disabled on the server
- ZFD 7 SP1 IR1 HP2 (latest as I type), also occurred on previous versions (earliest tested would have been ZFD7 SP1 I believe). Zenworks agent is not installed on the Terminal Server.
- Users are all in one context

The problem is that whenever I create a terminal server application in ConsoleOne (eg notepad.exe), the user is prompted to logon to the Terminal Server whenever the application is launched - ie the passthrough credentials are being ignored. If a valid username and password are entered, the logon succeeds and the application launches as expected.

Switching to the Novell GINA gave the same result, and the RDP-Tcp properties on the Terminal Server are set to use client-provided logon information.

The Windows RDP client works fine - if credentials are entered and saved before logging in, it goes straight through to the desktop without prompting again.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated, as it's got me stumped!