I am looking for a way to migrate my Netware 6.5 sp7 cluster nodes from an existing SAN to a new SAN from another vendor. Each of the 5 cluster volumes is 500 -750GBs compressed. I have already asked both vendors and they have nothing to help with Netware.
I was informed that Portlock would do what I need but After going to the Portlock site it appears as if their latest version only supports Netware 6.5 sp6, we are on sp7. In addition they state they do not support clusters, but do offer a work-a-round, which involves downing the cluster. (See quote from their support site below.)

At this time Portlock Storage Manager does not support clustering, however this is a feature that we have requested from the development group. We anticipate this feature being added to a future release of PSM. For a current work, disable clustering and then image your NSS pool to new hardware which will leave all existing objects such as your eDirectory intact.

I am not sure what they mean by disable the cluster. Has anyone done this before with Portlock or have a better way? Are there any detailed documents showing how to go about this.
My goal is to make this transparent to the clients, I have Zenworks.