Grrr...still waiting. Supposedly the appraiser went over to the place on
Friday but the bank still hasn't heard anything back from the guy yet.
The loan is contingent on the appraisal and the bank said...if the house
is in a declining market, I'll have to put 10% down. I hope it's not on
a declining market and I hope I hear from the appraiser soon!!! o_O