I run 6.5.5 along with groupwise 7.0.2HP along with Console One 1.3.6f.

I was deleting a few user accounts and the I got an error on Console One hung. I got out of it and rebooted my workstation and try to get into Console one again, program loads and I can see the tree but a soon as I click on the main OU I get a popup snapin error:

(Error-649) The server ran out of memory. The operating system will self-correct this error.

I thought this might take some time so I went home for the evening. I'm back this morning and the error still comes up so I can't access any of my objects through Console One. I also have Console one loaded on my laptop and tried that. I got the same exact error.

On the pop up error itself there is a detals button, this is what I got from that:

-649 FFFFFD77 INSUFFICIENT BUFFER
Source
NDS or Novell eDirectoryTM
Explanation
A request was received, but the buffer provided with the request was not large enough for the requested data.
Action
Wait for the DS.NLM or the application issuing the request to resolve the error.
Possible Cause
Continuous occurrences of the error in an NDS or eDirectory background process might indicate that the server is out of available memory.
Action
Wait for the operating system to resolve the error.
Possible Cause
Continuous occurrences of the error in an NDS or eDirectory background process might indicate an internal fault in NDS or eDirectory (DS.NLM).
Action
Contact a Novell support provider.

Is there a process runing in the background? I was deleting several users. And if so how do I know what it is and what server it is on?
Has anyone seen this type of error with Console One before? If so please help - Thanksk in advance - RJM