I have set up an iFolder server on OES2 with SLED 10 SP 1.

I don't have edirectory running on this machine. I only want it to LDAP authenticate.

I have setup the simias server and ifolder, it works perfectly fine with local users and passwords however we want LDAP to work. When I try to configure ldap I get the following error:

Server Version: 1.0.5000.0
HostName: xxxxxxxx
MachineName: xxxxxxx
OS Version: Unix
CLR Version: 1.1.4322.2032

Exception detail:

Exception type: Exception

System.Exception-The LDAP directory type is unknown!

at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtoc ol.ReceiveResponse (System.Net.WebResponse response, System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapClientMessage message, System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapExtension[] extensions) [0x00000]
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtoc ol.Invoke (System.String method_name, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000]
at iFolderAdmin.SetLdapDetails (.LdapInfo ldapInfo) [0x00000]
at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) iFolderAdmin:SetLdapDetails (LdapInfo)
at Novell.iFolderWeb.Admin.ServerDetails.OnSaveButton _Click (System.Object source, System.EventArgs e) [0x00000]
at (wrapper delegate-invoke) System.MulticastDelegate:invoke_void_object_EventA rgs (object,System.EventArgs)
at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick (System.EventArgs e) [0x00000]
at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEven t (System.String eventArgument) [0x00000]
at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPo stBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent (System.String eventArgument) [0x00000]
at System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent (IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, System.String eventArgument) [0x00000]
at System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvents () [0x00000]
at System.Web.UI.Page.InternalProcessRequest () [0x00000]
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest (System.Web.HttpContext context) [0x00000]

Our LDAP servers work fine, from the command line I can ping the servers and get a response, I can use ldapsearch -x cn= and it will return the information about the object I search for.

I can't quite work out where to go from here. Anybody able to point me in the correct direction?