NetWare 6.5 SP 7

We have a user who has decided to create 1 directory and copy 40 others into it. They then created another directory below it and did the same thing... and again, and again.

We now have a directory chain that is at least 15 levels deep, and every branch has about 45 others with multiple subdirectories each. In about a dozen of these directories that are replicated throughout, are other directories are flagged Delete Inhibit, as are several dozen files in each directory.

I've tried Windows Explorer, using the Novell Client tools - no success.

I've tried running FLAG *.* N /SUB from a command prompt, but it gets only a handful of levels deep and then crashes.

I've tried the file manager from StartX, but after a couple of directories it bombs out.

I've tried using the super-handy CPQFM from HP, but I can't figure out how to change the flagging. It did have some success with the non-flagged directories.

I was able to locate a perl script, (on developernet's wiki) but I can't figure out where to tell it what directory I want it to start at.

Any ideas how I can get rid of this?

BTW, this is a K12 school district, so we don't know who performed this dastardly deed. (lucky for THEM!)