I've installed teaming under both the Sun and IBM JDKs, and when I login as admin and go into the Plugin Installer I get the error message below in the catalina.out file. I've tried putting repository URLs to the Liferay community plugins into the appropriate box but it doesn't like that URL. My question is can I use the Liferay repositories to add portlets via the Plugin Installer interface? I was able to add a couple of portlets by placing them in the deploy folder. That seemed to work. I can see that there are other portlets that come with the teaming package in /opt/icecore/liferay-portal-tomcat-5.5-jdk5-4.3.0/webapps/ROOT/html/portlet but they don't all show up when clicking on the Admin portlet and the Plugins tab. I should be able to access all those portlets?

18:13:10,997 ERROR [[localhost].[/].[jsp]] Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for JSP:

An error occurred at line: 96 in the jsp file: /html/portlet/update_manager/view.jsp
PluginPackageUtil cannot be resolved
93: renderRequest, null, null, SearchContainer.DEFAULT_CUR_PARAM,
94: SearchContainer.DEFAULT_DELTA, browseRepoURL, headerNames, null);
96: List pluginPackages = PluginPackageUtil.getInstalledPluginPackages();
97: int total = pluginPackages.size();
99: searchContainer.setTotal(total);

An error occurred at line: 112 in the jsp file: /html/portlet/update_manager/view.jsp
PluginPackageUtil cannot be resolved
109: PluginPackage pluginPackage = (PluginPackage) pluginPackages.get(i);
110: PluginPackage availablePluginPackage = null;
111: try {
112: availablePluginPackage = PluginPackageUtil.getLatestAvailablePluginPackage( pl
uginPackage.getGroupId(), pluginPackage.getArtifactId());
113: }
114: catch (Exception se) {
115: }