But it doesn't say why and no errors are listed in error log.
rerun Interval set to 0:1:0-0:0:0
rerun count set to 993.
which I set originally to 999 so it probably run successfully six times before it stopped. I found no errors today I rescheduled and reenabled the job.
This happened on both of my servers. Will check Monday.
are those rerun interval and rerun count correct in orrder to backup
every day every one day or do I have an incorrect setting.
I originally had 0:7:0-0:0:0 but it looked like the backup log was saying it was backing up every seven days like that but not sure.

Thanks for the help,