Hi All,

I'm trying to put up a wiki on a new OES2 (L) server. I'm not sure what I've done wrong. When I point a browser at a .php file on the server, like config.php, it wants to open the file as text, or save it. I believe Apache is running fine, as I can get into iManager, Remote Manager, iPrint page, etc. I've set the file to be executable, but I imagine it may have the wrong owner or group.

Can anyone provide a bit of guidance for me here? Maybe I'm missing a module for Apache? I have apache2-mod_PHP5 installed on the server. In /etc/apache2/httpd.conf it shows mod_php4. I just changed that to apache2-mod_php5, but still no joy. I've tried different browsers, I've tried running the GUI on the server and accessing the page locally, still it won't run it.

I did this on Netware a year ago and it was so easy. I'm trying very hard to adapt to OES Linux and have most of my core services running on it now. All of it came with a bit of a struggle. All things that I could do quickly on NetWare... Oh well, you CAN teach an old dog new tricks, apparantly it just takes a while, I guess. ;)

Thanks very much!
Paul Rooney
IDC Australia