Hi, maybe someone can help?
Server =Win2003 r2 server

had installed zen10.0.1 previously however uninstalled after failed 10.0.2 upgrade.
Had much trouble reinstalling 10.0.1 and had to edit the reg a bit as sybase kept failing to install with an msi error.
I have fixed that issue with sybase installing, however i get the following 2 errors at the end of the zenworks 10.0.1 install:

-------------

There was an error launching the CASA authentication token service configuration tool

-------------
CreateProcess: "C:\Program Files\Novell\ZENworks\share\java\bin\java" -server "-Djava.library.path=C:\Program Files\Novell\ZENworks\lib" -Dcom.novell.zenworks.pulsar.shouldInstall=true -Dcom.novell.zenworks.tremor.shouldInstall=true -Dcom.novell.zenworks.ulassetinventory.shouldInstal l=true -cp "C:\Program Files\Novell\ZENworks\lib\java\actionhandlerschema .jar;C:\Program Files\Novell\ZENworks\lib\java\actionschema.jar;C: \Program Files\Novell\ZENworks\lib\java\activation-1.0.2.jar;C:\Program Files\Novell\ZENworks\lib\java\antlr-2.7.6rc1.jar;C:\Program Files\Novell\ZENworks\lib\java\applypru.jar;C:\Pro gram Files\Novell\ZENworks\lib\java\applypruam.jar;C:\P rogram Files\Novell\ZENworks\lib\java\appschema.jar;C:\Pr ogram Files\Novell\ZENworks\lib\java\asn1.jar;C:\Program Files\Novell\ZENworks\lib\java\asset-management-datamodel.jar;C:\Program Files\Novell\ZENworks\lib\java\assignmentschema.ja r;C:\Program Files\Novell\ZENworks\lib\java\axis-115.jar;C:\Program Files\Novell\ZENworks\lib\java\bcprov-nid-jdk15-136.jar;C:
---------

I would just format and reinstall the os however we have wsus and and mcaffe virus epo updates also installed on that server.
However i fear that this will be my only option.