We're running SLES 10 SP1 64-bit. I updated ZCM from 10.0.2 to 10.0.3 using system update 4 days ago. Since the update, Java and Mono processes are consuming a considerable more amount of CPU than before on the server. Before, the server was near idle most of the time. Post-update, the Java and Mono processes keep the server at a minimum of 50% utilization around the clock.

The update seems like it has completed... The server agent is at 10.0.3, and a number of the clients, but not all, have completed their agent update as well. The update shows up as "Authorized" with 20 clients still pending the update. The server is listed in the completed list.

I've also verified that version.txt lists 10.0.3

Message like the following are present in the loader log. I believe they're simply attempts for clients to download the 10.0.3 agent update and failing.

[DEBUG] [5/30/08 9:13:31 AM] [] [Loader.Content Sync] [Fri May 30 09:13:31 CDT 2008 ContentSyncThreadWorker, unsuccessful downlo
ad attempt for: ad3b667c8ff98cba3f4adfdce09eab55 java.lang.NullPointerException] [Fri May 30 09:13:31 CDT 2008 ContentSyncThread
Worker, unsuccessful download attempt for: ad3b667c8ff98cba3f4adfdce09eab55 java.lang.NullPointerException] [] []
[DEBUG] [5/30/08 9:13:31 AM] [] [Loader.Content Sync] [java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.novell.zenworks.loader.modules.ContentSyncThre adWorker.getAvailableServers(ContentSyncThreadWork er.java:341)
at com.novell.zenworks.loader.modules.ContentSyncThre adWorker.run(ContentSyncThreadWorker.java:170)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run Task(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run (ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
] [java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.novell.zenworks.loader.modules.ContentSyncThre adWorker.getAvailableServers(ContentSyncThreadWork er.java:341)
at com.novell.zenworks.loader.modules.ContentSyncThre adWorker.run(ContentSyncThreadWorker.java:170)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run Task(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run (ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Please let me know if there's some log file and list that I can check to verify that the update completed properly.