I'm trying to install a new OES2 server on to my network and am running in to an error that I can't figure out. We are currently running 3 Netware 6.5 SP6 servers and the Linux OES is supposed to be for a "live test" server for adding it to the network, trying some services etc. Well anyway I added the OES CD to the installation and I'm at the stage where I am doing the OES Configuration, and the e-Directory Configuration. I get through the checklist down to the option that says Configure and start eDirectory using "ndsconfig." In the details of the error log everything is good down to Synchronizing schema, Basic configuration is successful. Then the section that says Extending schema...I keep getting Schema extenstion failed for 13 items in /opt/novell/eDirectory/lib/nds-schema/ and ends with Schema Extension Failed.

The log ends with the following two lines
Configuring NMAS service...Failed to configure NMAS service: no such attribute err=-603
ERROR -603: An error had occured while configuring the NMAS componet of Novell eDirectory Server.

Does anyone have any suggestions for what I need to check? Thanks!