Zen 7SP1IR1 / Netware 6.5 SP5 / WinXPSP2 / NWCLIENT 491 SP4

Workstation Manager / Scheduler not showing policies after reconnection.

If I login workstation only, and then login to edirectory via the 'red N' my scheduler won't display or run any policies.

According to TID 3355825 "Using ZfD over a VPN connection", as soon as the user authenticates to eDirectory, scheduled User policies will be retrieved and scheduled.

I set the Client32 setting "Workstation Manager Login Event" to On, and is still doesn't work.

If I run naldiag is shows me logged in, and the workstation helper is connected. It also shows all my associated applications, and allows me to run them. The only thing that doesn't work is the policies.

I tried the newest ZENworks client included in ZDM7SP1_IR3a and it still doesn't work.

I noticed that if I restart the Workstation Manager service "ZFDWM" it displays and runs the policies.

Has anyone run into this before? Does anyone know of a fix? Am I doing something wrong?

What I'm trying to do is make sure my vpn users are getting the scheduled policies applied to them. They logon to workstation only (disconnected mode), and then login with the red n (novell client).