I am confused as to how a new OES2 Linux server can access an existing NSS volume stored on the SAN. I already have an existing NSS volume being access by a NetWare 6.5 SP7 server. I would like to replace this NetWare server with a Linux server for hosting ZCM and the NSS volume holds all of my zenimages.

I'm assuming I will need to install OES2 on this SLES10 server to access existing NSS storage. Is that true? After I have OES2 installed, how do I mount this NSS volume to the new OES2 Linux server?

I've created new NSS volumes on OES2 Linux by creating the EVMS partition, but have never tried to access an existing NSS volume.

Are there any TIDs or articles on how to do this? This NSS volume that holds my images is currently a clustered NSS volume, however, I plan to take this volume out of the cluster and somehow attach it to my new OES2 Linux server, but I'm not sure how to do this.

Also, has anyone seen performance issues uploading and downloading images when running ZCM in a virtual environment?