Since upgrading to Firefox 3 when someone sends me a link in Groupwise messenger it does not properly launch. I get an error of
Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -requestPending -osint -url "%1'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. To search for the file, click the Start button, and then click Search.
This only happens with Groupwise messenger. If I use other programs (Groupwise, MSN Messenger, etc.) this doesn't occur. I have set my default browser to IE and it does not occur.... only happens with the combination of these two programs. I have gone through the registry and changed the links to "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" to C:\PROGA~1 and it resolved the issue, but when I launch firefox, it then says it's not my default browser, asks me if I want to change it, when I do, the problem occurs again. I've also uninstalled Gwise Messenger and reinstalled it, but this did not help. This may not be the place to post this issue, but I thought I'd try and see if I get a response.