Good Morning,

I have had DFS setup and working well for over two years. All the servers with DFS junctions, and the 2 servers that have the VLDB database are OES Netware 6.5 sp7, all servers having eDir (10553.73).

A couple of weeks ago I started having issues with Junctions stopping working. Over those 2 weeks I have restarted the service (on the individual DB server seperatly, and both together), Activated the service, rebuilt the DB with repair (both individually walking the tree, and seperately walking the tree and copying the db for the other), verified the existance of the DFS-Volume-Guid on each volume that has Junctions, etc.

When I left work on Friday, all of my 21 Junctions were working. When I arrived this morning and tried them, none of them were working. I restarted the service on the 2 DB servers and I got most of them back. 2 servers with 4 junctions did not come back.

80% on our workstaions are Windows XPsp2 w/ Novell Client 4.91 sp4, and I am trying the repairs with that configuration.

Has anyone seen this behavior before ? What other trouble shooting steps can be taken ? I am presently running server health checks on all the servers. The only thing I have been able to find is in iManage or ConsoleOne, the path to the database is:

In iManager, the example shown says it should be SYS:\ETC However if that has always been that way, I don't know if it would be an issue.

Thank you for your help,