Hi all,

The access rules I had set on my Bordermanager 3.9 server have disappeared, and when I try to add new ones I only get a blank screen in iManager. The entries below have been appearing in the iManager.log file:

8/07/2008 10:45:55 com.volera.vcdn.webui.sc.dispatcher.ConfigXmlUpdat eDispatcher performElementCreate
WARNING: Could NOT find /ACL
8/07/2008 10:45:55
com.volera.vcdn.webui.sc.dispatcher.ConfigXmlUpdat eDispatcher performExplicitSet
WARNING: XPath NOT found = /ACL/AccessRule[last()]
8/07/2008 10:45:55 com.volera.vcdn.webui.sc.dispatcher.ConfigXmlUpdat eDispatcher performExplicitSet
8/07/2008 10:45:55 com.volera.vcdn.webui.sc.dispatcher.ConfigXmlUpdat eDispatcher performExplicitSet

I think I may have accidently corrupted my ACL configuration (I realise now I should have done a config.xml backup when I freshly installed the server!)

I thought that perhaps the ACL section of the config.xml backups I do now is missing.

Is there any way I can roll back the Bordermanager 3.9 configuration to the way it was when it was first installed, or insert a basic ACL section into a config.xml file and restore it?

Thanks in advance,
Erik