Ok we have 10.0.3 and when I go to check for updates, Zenworks control center says no updates. SO I try the manual install for 10.0.3.2 and in teh log file it states..

[DEBUG] [7/17/08 1:02:56 PM] [] [Loader.SystemUpdateModule] [FINE: Unable to get update listing for pru version 10.0 from file://C:\Program Files\Novell\ZENworks\Hotfix_for_ZCM_10_TID 7000756.zip] [FINE: Unable to get update listing for pru version 10.0 from file://C:\Program Files\Novell\ZENworks\Hotfix_for_ZCM_10_TID 7000756.zip] [java.io.IOException: File does not exist in specified zip file: zip: (C:\Program Files\Novell\ZENworks\Hotfix_for_ZCM_10_TID 7000756.zip) file: (pru/10.0/updates.xml)
at com.novell.zenworks.systemupdate.ZipHelper.writeEn tryToStream(ZipHelper.java:106)
at com.novell.zenworks.systemupdate.ZipHelper.getUrlA sString(ZipHelper.java:32)
at com.novell.zenworks.systemupdate.UpdateDownloader. getAvailableUpdates(UpdateDownloader.java:148)
at com.novell.zenworks.systemupdate.UpdateDownloader. getAvailableUpdates(UpdateDownloader.java:113)
at com.novell.zenworks.systemupdate.UpdateDownloader. getAvailableUpdates(UpdateDownloader.java:101)
at com.novell.zenworks.loader.modules.queue.handlers. ImportUpdateHandler.processAction(ImportUpdateHand ler.java:63)
at com.novell.zenworks.loader.modules.queue.runner.Qu eueThreadWorker.processAction(QueueThreadWorker.ja va:193)
at com.novell.zenworks.loader.modules.queue.runner.Qu eueThreadWorker.run(QueueThreadWorker.java:139)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run Task(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run (ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

I see that many of you have had some luck with this. Why is it that my control center does not see the updates from the web?

Thanks Much!
Mike