I'm trying to migrate a 6.5 sp7 server to a new box. I've set up the destination server in a seperate tree (TEMP), I'm using Consolidation/Migration Utility and receiving an error: "SMSConnOpen Xfffdffd7 - NWSMTS error: Login denied.' occurred attempting to open the connection to the SMDR from server 'A' to server 'B'. Make sure the TSA and SMDR nlms are loaded on the source and destination servers. If SLP is not configured, you may need to edit the destination server's SYS:ETC/HOSTS file, and insert an entry for the source (include IP address and server name)."

I have followed the steps as outlined above. the only tsa*.nlms loaded appear to be tsafs.nlm and tsands.nlm, which I've unloaded and reloaded as well as unloading and reloading smdr.nlm. I've made entries in both server's host files. I've rebooted both servers. I've followed steps in the "Resolving SMDR Errors During Verification" section in the 'Getting the Most Out of the NetWare Server Consolidation Utility' (Getting the Most Out of the NetWare Server Consolidation Utility ) but that's a bit dated and hasn't helped me find a resolution.

Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated.