Ok, I've got ZCM 10.0.3 installed and working (aside from having to manually start my services, which I've asked for help in another thread.) However, no matter what I do I get the "Unable to log into the network because the login credentials or the server certificate is incorrect." when using the Adaptive Agent.

As far as I can tell, the certificate is correct. There's no problem with the certificate when I open the Zenworks Control Center with Internet Explorer 7 or Firefox. How would I know it was bad otherwise?

As for users, I've imported my Active Directory objects and that looks fine. I can see my account in the ZENWorks Control Center (buried down a few levels, but there nonetheless.) So I don't understand what's going on. It's almost like my password is incorrect. Maybe there's some glitch copying the password between AD and ZCM? I have no idea.

My setup is on a VMware ESX server with a guest OS of Windows 2003. There are two NICs, iSCSI Init and a standard local network. Other than that, it was a standard install following the prompts.

I'm an old ZENWorks proponent since the first version. I absolutely loved the original and now I'm trying desperately to demonstrate the latest version in my new Tech Support department. But these glitches just aren't making a good impression on them so far... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--Greg George