Hi all,

it seems I've locked myself out of my zenworks database -

situation:
trying to upload a directory (matlab2008a install files) - it hung at 5% on one file. Cancelled after 30minutes of inactivity, after which although I could browse the zenworks control center I couldn't upload anything else. Rebooted the server - everything seemed to come up OK but I can no longer login to the ZCC - I get this error:

"Unable to connect to the ZENworks database. Please ensure that the ZENworks database is running. One of the possible causes could be the database server IP address changed. Please see the documentation for manual steps required to fix the login issue associated with it."

I definitely haven't moved the database.

I've tried a service restart -
/etc/init.d/novell-zenmntr stop
/etc/init.d/novell-zenserver stop
/etc/init.d/novell-zenloader stop
/etc/init.d/sybase-asa restart
/etc/init.d/novell-zenserver start
/etc/init.d/novell-zenloader start
/etc/init.d/novell-zenmntr start

everything starts/stop successfully but error persists. Any thoughts? Here's what I think is relevant from zcc.log:

Exception Info:
18 Aug 2008 17:02:36 Class....... com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.exceptions.Connectio nException
18 Aug 2008 17:02:36 Message..... org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: Cannot open connection
18 Aug 2008 17:02:36 Logged at... Login...............401
18 Aug 2008 17:02:36 ============== Exception (end) =============================
18 Aug 2008 17:02:36 MessageUtil..........78 :Error: Unable to connect to the ZENworks database. Please ensure that the ZENworks database is running. One o
18 Aug 2008 17:03:10 ============== Exception (begin) ===========================
18 Aug 2008 17:03:10 Exception occured
com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.exceptions.Connectio nException: org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: Cannot open connection

Any help MUCH appreciated.

Dylan