I am trying to install the Adobe Creative Suite 3 on our workstations, because I can't use the MSI directly I figured I could use the "Install Directory" action to copy the setup files to a local temp directory and run it from there.

For some reason I get "Failed to process action: Illegal characters in path." but no information as to what exact part it is unhappy with.

The source folder is large (1.8GB, 391 Files, 57 folders, Max depth 3) but I got no error uploading it to ZCM so I don't think any of that is the problem, most likely 1 oddly named folder but I can't see any that stand out and with no specific error log it's impossible to find.

ZCM 10 SP1 on a SLES 10 SP2 x86_64 box.