Hi

I was wondering whether to wait for 4.38 or shall I just go ahead with pushing 4.36. Don't worry to role it twice in short space of time....

Currently we running 4.34 and with no major issues...

Also when is 5.06vista client will be live as it's still in beta......Done the testing and seems okay....

Thanks