Hey

I'm using ZCM 10.0.3.2 with Primary Agen patch, running on SLES 10 with Windows XP(SP3) workstations.

I've got a very simple bundle which copies some files to a directory on the root of C:\ (they are just word docs)

The bundle has been working OK, but now seems to be stopping. I've checked the log file on a couple of workstations and spotting the following:-

[DEBUG] [9/4/2008 12:03:51 PM] [] [ZenCache] [] [(Thread 21) Call to PutFile threw an exception: "None of the source locations could be found"
at Novell.Zenworks.Cache.FileCache.CopyFile(FileCache Entry entry, Progress progress, Boolean bypassThrottle, Int64 priority)
at Novell.Zenworks.Cache.FileCache.Put(FileCacheEntry file, Progress progress, Boolean bypassThrottle, Int64 priority)
at Novell.Zenworks.Cache.ZenCache.PutFile(FileCacheEn try file, Progress progress, Boolean bypassThrottle, Int64 priority)] [] []

Now the bundle doesn't copy the files from any specific location, it was created with the "Install Files" option, so i uploaded the file at the time of bundle creation. It seems from that error that the agent can't locate the files to copy down? Sound right?

Rich