I am trying to make a weblink by using firefox to point to my office intranet page. This application is set to force run and as a desktop icon to access later. The force run works fine for system start up, but when users under policy try to click the desktop icon, they get a "This operation has been canceled due to restrictions on this computer" message, and I can't figure out why.

We have a policy that we set to only allow applications that we add the .exe for, and firefox.exe is under the policy. Firefox stand alone does work, but when I try to click the ZenApp which is "firefox.exe file://intranet location" I get this error. I can copy the file://intranet location to the firefox browser and it opens just fine.

The same thing happens with a shortcut to our helpdesk login page using internet explorer, with a link of "iexplore.exe http://helpdeskurl"

I think this has something to do with being a Zen App, it has the red shortcut arrow, but I can't find what the executable is that lets this run. All of the links work perfectly fine under admin mode, just not under our restricted policy. I'm a little desperate today because the intranet was a huge project that got lots of fanfare to be available today, so any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!