Just curious when Passwords became encrypted in the AA and MA strtup files?

It has always been a concern of mine that the password was right there in plain text in those files.
It was an issue because I would not let that happen so in turn, if the server was ever rebooted Messenger would not start.
I would populate the files with the password, startup messenger and then take the password out of the files.

I just updated to 2.0.3 (I think HP is applied as well but I wonder how to tell, in both the client and the services running on the server, they just list 2.0.3)

When I went into the strtup files I noticed the passwords were hashed, which is great.

Just curious when that happened, I didn't catch it in my cursory glance at the readme and any associated documentation as to what updates fixed.