We had a very unfortunate occurence recently of a teacher passing away unexpectedly. A sub was brought in and is logging in as the previous teacher. Messenger was set to auto-login, which we have fixed but I would like to actually have his name removed from visibility. I have looked in C1 (1.3.6e) but when I click on the Account --> Properties --> Novell Messenger first thing I get is an error about there being no messenger policy associated with the user object. Doing a browse I do see one messenger service policy but this is not set for all users. Under their account in the various tabs I cannot see any options to remove this user from all messenger lists. In addition, we can see that users manually added to a list will remain inthat list with a red X even when removed from system. Because of the data in the directory I cannot simply dump this user but I would like him to no longer be visible in any messenger list currently running. Is this not possible? I have been told by a few people they find it very "creepy" to still see his name in their lists....

Mike Kovacs
Technology Director