We are looking at purchasing zenworks configuration management 10.1 for our pure windows environment. Right now it is setup in a testlab environment. I have two active directory domains. One called testlab and one called external. The two domains are two trees in the same forest so they have a two-way trust between them. I setup the zenworks server as a member of the testlab domain and configured the user source for the users folder in Active Directory. Everything works great. I recently tried to deploy the agent to a machine in the external domain and after it rebooted and I logged in a zenworks login box popped up. If I try to log in with the users credentials and I select the external domain from the drop down I get the following error: "Unable to log into the network because the login credentials or the server certificate is incorrect." If I hit cancel I get the users desktop but I am unable to deploy anything via zenworks, i.e. bundles policies. They all error out. I've searched every forum and the web and can't find a solution to this particular problem. Could someone please help?