We have been dealing with this problem for quite some time now. I know exactly what the problem is, but I am having a hard time figuring out how to solve it. Our iprint server is a virtual system which are notorious for time issues. We have tried timesync, xntpd, and now we are running a cron job every min to sync time with ntpdate. Timesync and xntpd never worked well. Ntpdate seems to be working and our server is in sync time wise. However the time stamp on the manager is off in the past by one full day. Causing the Attribute could not be found: Printer Agent Name errors whne creating or trying to modify a newly created printer. I can see that the time stamp is off with dsbrowse. Last week we ran a dsrepair and issuesd new epoch on the partition and this seemed to work for about 5 days. Now we are having the same issues again. I can run a dsrepair again, but I'd like to find a permanent fix. All this time the servers time was in sync and is still in sync. This is why I am confused why the manager has an incorrect time stamp. Any suggestions out there?