Hello group,

I'm running into a problem trying to set up the alt-servers.properties file to allow for closest-LDAP server use in my organization's various locations.
When I try to authenticate to a ZCM Primary server that has been configured with an alternate LDAP server at the top of the list I get the following error:

Login Error: com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.exceptions.Untrusted CertificateException: com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.exceptions.Untrusted CertificateException: javax.naming.CommunicationException: simple bind failed: server.ad.domain.com:636 [Root exception is javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderE xception: unable to find valid certification path to requested target]

The documentation is very poor IMO on the use of the alt-servers.properties file.

Has anyone been successful in setting up LDAP load balancing/failover against Active Directory servers? If I need to somehow import each server's certificate then thats fine, however I need to be pointed in the right direction.