This happened to me on my machine in Zen 7 and now it has happened to me on ZCM. I am using 10.0.3.2. On my XP machine, I created a policy for group policy. I installed the group policy editor (that doesn't seem to work on Firefox!, only IE?). Then I had to install MS KB827327 or something to allow my computer to properly edit the policy. Once that was done, I was able to get the policy editor window open. I created a very restrictive policy that pretty much disables everything on the computer since the computer I am creating it for only needs to run firefox. Anyway, after I created the policy, I closed the policy window, uploaded the policy to the server and assigned it to the computer. Well, it didn't work. The policy wouldn't take effect on the remote workstation - but that is an issue for another day. What the real problem is is that my computer (the one I used to edit the policy) STILL HAS THE POLICY IN EFFECT! I can't do anything on my computer logged in as the user I edited the policy on! I can log in as administrator, but everything I need is under my user account. I can't open a browser logged in as myself on the computer because the restrictions on the computer are preventing me from accessing anything on the C drive. I can't open a command prompt, I can't right click on anything, and the windows explorer window is empty.

How do I remove the policies in effect on my user account without being able to log in as that account? Before group policies, I would simply open the policy editor and open that user and uncheck the policies, but I can't now. Anyone have any ideas?

matt...