I am working on a lab design for a customer at which point I am going to upgrade to 10.1. However, I get the following error on ProxyDHCP Service, Preboot Service and TFT Service.

This is a clean install of 10.0.3

The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( Novell Proxy DHCP Service ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: Novell Proxy DHCP Service error: 6, SetServiceStatus.

The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( Novell TFTP Service ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: Novell TFTP Service error: 6, SetServiceStatus.

The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( Novell ZENworks Preboot Service ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: Novell ZENworks Preboot Service error: 6, SetServiceStatus.