My server has been running for sometime. I installed 10.1 on my server and the upgrade seemed to go well (on the server). The problem now is that when I look in the system updates page, it shows that the upgrade to my workstations has failed. When I click on the error message, it shows:

An unknown error has occurred during the deployment. Check the system-update.log on the device for details.

I checked the upgrade log on a couple of the workstations, but they do not show any upgrade attempts (that I can find!).

This has probably been covered before, but I couldn't find the solution in the forums or the support TID's.