We migrated our environment from GW7 latest build to GW8.

Now we have problems to finish WebAccess.

After a installion without error messages, tomcat4 was not starting anymore. After many retries we find out, the gw.war was placed but not expanded/installed in the webapps directory. So we did it with winrar and tomcat starts again.

Now we get an empty page, accessing webaccess.


=============================ðWðWðWðWðWðWðW ðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðWð6ðWðWðWðWðWðWðWð WðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðMEBSware Informatik GmbHðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðW 6ðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðB odo SchulzðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðWð Wð6ðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðW ðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðWð6 WðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðBodo .Schulz@MEBSware.DEðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðW WðWðWðWðWð6ðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðWðW ðWðWðWðWðhttp://www.mebsware.deðWðWðWðWð...==============