How do I get an LDAP query (using LDP or ldapsearch) to return a list of group membership for a particular user. For instance, if I run ldapsearch -b o=fcusd -h ldap cn=dwhickok, I get the following:

version: 1
dn: cn=DWHickok,ou=Staff,ou=MIS,o=FCUSD
givenName: David
messageServer: cn=MIS,ou=MIS,o=FCUSD
sn: Hickok
objectClass: inetOrgPerson
objectClass: organizationalPerson
objectClass: person
objectClass: top
objectClass: ndsLoginProperties
objectClass: bhPortalConfigSecretStore
objectClass: bhPortalConfigRW
objectClass: bhPortalConfig
eMailAddress: 7#dwhickok@FCUSD.Main
cn: DWHickok

================================================== ==========

What I need if a listing of the groups of which I'm a member. I know it's possible, using the groupMemebership attribute because I'm using Lightspeed's Total Traffic Control security server with LDAP authentication. Once I authenticate, it reports the following:

group-sasixp - di.mis.fcusd, [root].dhc p management.role based service.fcusd, [root].dns management.role based service.fcusd, [root].i print management.role based service.fcusd,, [root] ..edirectory administration.role based service.fcusd, group-sasixp - remote.mis.fcusd, group-etfme, group-ttc_override.mis.fcusd

These are all the groups I belong to but I can't figure out how to query them with ldp (Microsoft's GUI tool) or LDAPSearch. I tried specifying groupMembership as the requested attribute but aren't getting anywhere.

My LDAP server (Netware 6.5 SP7) is using the standard NLDAP attribute and class mappings -- no changes have been made.

Thanks for the help!!!