We have a BM 3.9 SP1 server configured with two public interfaces which are

Interface 1
XXX.XXX.138.178 mask with a secondary IP address of XXX.XXX.138.179 and is has the default route of XXX.XXX.138.177.

Interface 2
XXX.XXX.146.218 mask with a secondary IP address of XXX.XXX.146.219.

The two interfaces are connected to different physical networks that use different routers. Static and Dynamic NAT is enabled on both interfaces and there is a static NAT to an internal machine for the secondary addresses. NAT Dynamic passthrough is set to on. There is a static route defined in Inetcfg for XXX.XXX.3.166 with the next hop on XXX.XXX.146.217 which is the gateway address for Interface 2. However when I look at TCPCON IP Routing table that static route does not show up.

The problem is that the server receives a packet on the secondary address of interface 2 (XXX.XXX.146.219) from address XXX.XXX.3.166 forwards it to the internal machine which replies but the reply is sent out the default route which is on Interface 1. After taking a packet trace with Wireshark I can see that the outgoing packet has the wrong IP address (XXX.XXX.146.219) for that network which causes it to be dropped.

Is there a limit to the number of static routes that the BM server can have? I have about 30 defined. Why would the static route show up INETCFG but not in TCPCON-IP ROUTING TABLE? I can add the static route manually in the TCPCON IP Routing Table but it does not seem to effect the delivery of the packets. They are still sent out the default route.