Hi,

I'm not sure whether this is the right forum but here goes. I am
setting up
a proxy.pac file for our mobile users (we just switched to bm) it is
working
fine but I am not sure why. We have multiple subnets, one subnet that
has
servers printers etc and three subnets above it sequentially that get
handed
out by the DHCP server.
By looking at the sample file ( I got that off of Craig Johnson's
site) it
looks like I should have to create an if statement for each subnet to
check
for, but if I put it the first subnet only, it will change over like
it
should if the workstation has any ip address in the other subnets as
well.
If this actually is working right that's great but I am worried about
giving
this file out to our users and it coming back to bite me. This is the
first
time working with the proxy.pac file so I just need some input to
assure me
that it is working right or that I am missing something.

Thanks

JT