I replied to a user and this is was his response. This has happened last night and yesterday from two different machines with Client version 8. This was my message that I sent.

Bob,

I don't mean to get angry with you at all. That is not my intent at all. It is not your fault. My frustration is with UPS. The item was placed on a truck IN CINCINNATI at 6 AM on Dec. 16th for delivery to my house. There is NO bad weather in Cincinnati. This has nothing to do with weather all over the country. That is what I was trying to explain and get an answer from UPS. The item was received in Cincinnati on Dec. 15th and placed on a Cincinnati truck IN CINCINNATI on the 16th but I don't have it. I even told them that I will drive to the UPS station in Cincinnati TODAY and take delivery if they can find it.

Bill

This is what he said today. This garbled stuff happened yesterday also.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE SAYING??THIS EMAIL IS GARBLED SEND ANOTHER EMAIL WITHOUT THE ATTACHMENTS
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 7:19 AM
To: bob@snappylights.com
Subject: RE: Item #230295445161 Instant payment received wildswish(swishewk@fuse.net)

Bob,

I don't me��`Yu�!$�*'���O*^��m� Z�w!j�� ��׵:�ǬI�؁�{��{�в��؞)�w �؉Ɗ�jI������ФFw���W'v� ��FB2�זV—��Wf��'GF�2�2F VvB�V��Db��VFf�WW�F&� &W�66����F�FFv�V��fR�G �FB2�v�r��BWv�U�FVv6f� F�F�WB�V���V��D�FF'Fw RB�f�F҆v�&R��U��66��� �FRVf�b����ЖУ��"�7v T��4��Tt&�v2��&�v2�� ЄU$UUDT%���4UdD����� �v�6R��&���W����ǧ�W6 �6CgF�V�"�#����&�v2��&7 �F3�Cc�FBV6f�v�v��W�B��� Х2��"V��g7B�V&RR&�r�&F�bV F6BB�FV"Vf���B��VFFV�"�� V�&��FFBv�WW�FF�B��2'� ��vB�R����B��RB��vF"� 6B�W�RW��66rWWFWR�V�� V��VvB�6FFF*�V2vv�F�R�W�6� rf&B�76B�F��ЖУ��"�7v� T��4��4D&�v2��&�v2��� �2T�tD"�TDD��U4B�T��D� �t���2��������~�� ������r�����{�z��� �������~�h������� c��n��q�uuu�.��%c!�u%��n ��e`n����n��`n�~�an���` ~���.����~���.��.��� q.�@��gq�