Hello !

I need some help with the filtsrv issue.

I did the installation ok ( on NW 6 SP 3 )
did the filtsrv migrate ok - no errors.
I see the Rule container in console1 and it is not empty

I do not see any filter or exception created in filtcfg

I did the filtcfg migrate again ( using full DN, as .admin.org.country
or
admin.org.country ).
I did the FWSSCH import with the Wizzard on Console1

I did a FILTSRV REPAIR

but nothing seems to get the thing going so I can make iManager get
the
NBM Access link to manage the filters.
One more thing ... when the server goes down, the JAVA.NLM module
stays a
while unloading ( unusually long time ) so the dismount process of the

volumes.