Hey foks, boy I sure hope someone can help me with this. I made the mistake of updating my system with SUSE10SP2 and OES2SP1 and it completely blew everything out of the water. Now, I'm trying to get back to where I was with SUSE10SP1 and OES2. But I'm having some serious problems with binding with the edir. iManager is having issues as well but I have to get iPrint back up first. I've been able to create a drive store and a print manager, but when I try to start it it comes back with an error. Looking at the logs: idsd for the driver store gets this error:

Jan 12 08:59:26 WARNING directoryLogin(): Unable to bind to directory server ***.boisestate.edu as object CN=testitdriver,OU=**,OU=****,O=*****
Jan 12 08:59:45 WARNING directoryLogin(): Unable to bind to directory server 127.0.0.1 as object CN=testitdriver,OU=**,OU=****,O=*****
Jan 12 08:59:45 WARNING Failed to set idsd configuration information in directory object(s) specified in configuration file. Retry in 5 seconds...

The print manager log ipsmd looks like this:

Jan 12 08:47:06 FATAL The iPrint Manager can not bind to eDir. Error FFFFFD8E.
Jan 12 08:47:22 WARNING The iPrint Manager was unable to update its status in eDir, Error: -626.
Jan 12 08:47:22 INFO The iPrint Manager has unloaded successfully.
Jan 12 08:47:22 FATAL The iPrint Manager has segfaulted or had a fatal error and has been auto-restarted 5 times within the last hour. There appears to be a repetitive problem occurring. The iPrint Manager is exiting.

The drive store service on the linux box is up and running, but the print manager services will start but comes down after a while.

I've already install the patch 1.0 rpm 20080613 and read the TID about the permissions on folders which look ok.

Any thoughts/ideas?????