I've got an interesting issue. When I login to the ZCC, on my Home tab, I typically see at least one server (let's say its called "uldsedir03e") that has a warning icon next to it. When I look at the warning for the server, I see the following:

"Device name already existed, changed to ulwsgen02e while attempting to register host: ulwsgen02e"

The obvious hostname difference is the first thing I notice. I have tried removing the deviceid and devicesecret and re-registering, but that doesn't seem to help. I'm using 7.2.2 (no Hot Patches) on both clients and server.

It doesn't seem to cause problems, but I'd like to find out why this is happening.