It seems to be a difficult task to report on PCs that are missing a specific exe or application. For example I ran a report and found 418 of 510 machines have the exe I am looking for. I manually merged the information on a page or 2 by printing both the device list and the list of machines with the exe. What I started to see is that some devices in the application report do not show up in the device report or in zcm for that matter and I am also finding some machines actually do have the update but do not show up on the application report. My comfort level in this reporting is not looking good seeing things not match up correctly.