We are running OES2 Linux 10 sp1 right now. I am going to upgrade OES2
to OES2 sp1. My question is as follows:

1. Shall I have to upgrade OES2 on the server which holds the master
copy of eDirectory first?

2. Does it matter if the servers run different versions of OES2 (either
OES2 or OES2 sp1)? I means to upgrade one server to OES2 sp1 and leave
the rest alone for a while.

3. Our current version of eDirectory is 8.8.2, shall I have to apply
patch of security services 2.0.6 before upgrading to OES2 sp1?

Any response will be greatly appreciated!!!