I am trying to troubleshoot some sending errors, and since the upgrade to 8 it appears that it no longer is keeping the giwa logs. I checked the Max Log FIle Age, Max Log Disk Space and Logging Level and that looks fine.

I noticed that he GWIA.CFG didn't change with I modified it in Console One. So I removed the size and max log age from the cfg at it appears that it is taking the changes from C1. I was able to get the server gwia console and console one to jive but it still isn't retaining the log files....

Thanks for your assistance!

GroupWise 8
NW 6.5sp6 (soon to be SP8 as I have some abend issues as well...)